Directions for Playing the Game
1. Print off cards on to card stock, cut apart, laminate for durability and cut apart again.
2. You can use as many cards as you want when you play this game. If the students are working on a particular set of facts, just pull the set out of these cards and use them. This game covers addition facts from 10 + 0 to 20 + 20.
3. Place cards into rows on table or playing surface.
4. Player one takes two cards and turns them over in the same space.
5. To get a match, the player must have an addition sentence equation and an answer or sum to the addition sentence.
6. If player one has a match, they remove the cards from the playing surface and takes another turn. If they don’t get a match, then the player turns the cards back over in the same space and the next player takes their turn.
7. Play continues until all the cards are matched or until the time allotted is up.
8. This game is good for math centers as it does not require much directions from the teacher.
9. This game requires students to remember where cards are when there is not a match made.
10. The most important thing is to HAVE FUN!!!!!