Directions for Playing the Game
1. Print off cards onto cardstock, cut apart, laminate and cut apart again.
2. This game may be played in a group of two to four students. There are enough cards to make three to four games that can be played at the same time. You can use as many cards to play the game as you need. This game covers division facts for 144/12 to 1/1
3. Place cards in rows on playing surface or table.
4. Player one takes two cards and turns them over in the same spot.
5. Player one determines whether they have a match or not. Note: to get a match, the player must have the equation and the answer to the equation.
6. If player one has a match, they take the two cards off the playing surface. They then take another turn until they don’t get a match. Then player 2, 3 and 4 follow the same pattern.
7. Play continues until all matches are made or until the time allotted is up.
8. The player with the most matches is declared to be the winner.
9. This game is good for math centers because it doesn’t require much direction from the teacher. This game can be used to practice one or two sets of division facts.
10. Most important thing is to have FUN!!!!!