Concept Car Project Description
The Concept Car drafting and design project is sure to motivate and inspire students. This project was created for the experienced drafting and design students. The car can be drawn in CAD or with traditional drafting tools.
Included in this activity are the following to download;
1. Step by step directions in stages with written instructions and 4 graphic
2. Step by step directions with written instructions and one graphic illustration.
3. Orthographic Projection drawing (multi-view) in black and white
4. Color Rendering of the car showing all views
5. Drafting paper (light and medium) with a background grid.
Just print out the specific drawings that you need for your students.
* Students can select the colors and trim of the car.
* If you wish, students can customize the car by designing a spoiler, side vents,
hood scoops or other custom features.
* Students can design their own car and keep it within the overall dimensions of the
concept car’s footprint or maximum dimension space.
Our site is for math, geometry and drafting projects. To view only the drafting projects, please click on the drafting folder on the left-hand side of the site.
All projects are copyrighted, so please don’t distribute them to all of your colleagues. Please direct them to our Store:
Anthony & Linda Iorlano
Keywords: Drafting, CAD, Orthographic Projection, 3-View Drawing, 3 View Drawing, 3-View Drafting, 3 View Drafting, Multi-View Drawing, Multi View Drawing, Multi-View Drafting, Multi View Drafting, Mechanical Drawing, Automotive Drawing, Automotive Drafting, Projection Lines