***Added one-to-one correspondence cards with picture clues.***
This pack helps increase your students' understanding of concepts of print which is crucial for their reading success. These hands-on activities can be printed on card stock and laminated for use year after year, and there are follow-up worksheets to practice the concepts.
The full-color sort cards use all of the Dolch Pre-primer words.
1. Full-color sort for letters/words/sentence differentiation.
2. Three letter vs. word worksheets (word sort style).
3. Two read-and-color worksheets (differentiating between letter/word/sentence).
4. Four pages (16 strips) one-to-one correspondence strips with picture clues for early readers and colored go and stop signs).
4. Twelve return-sweep practice cards to practice correct sweep when reading (with colored go and stop signs).
Thank you for taking a look at this Concepts of Print packet! Also found in my store are: sight word materials, read and respond task cards, morning work packets (by month, semester, or year), easy readers for holidays, seasons, and community helpers, math, and phonemic practice packets.
Follow my store to receive notifications for new products, freebies and sales!
Thank you...Kimberly's Kindergarten
Follow me for FREEBIES and new product announcements:
How to Get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please log-in and go to your My Purchases page.
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click on the button and you will be taken to a page where you can rate the item and give a quick comment.
• Each time you provide feedback, you will receive TpT credits you can use toward future purchases.
• Your feedback also helps me determine what products to create next - it is very important to me to see what you think. Thank you!