Help your students develop their emergent literacy skills with this hands-on Concepts of Print packet. Inside you will find everything you need to make sure your little ones understand the basics of literacy in a fun and interactive way!
1. Reading Stick Toppers- for tracking and one-to-one correspondence.
2. Emergent Readers (with tracking dots)- for practicing early reading skills, directionality, and return sweep.
3. Upper and Lowercase Letter Cards- for identifying letters and sounds. Vowels are in red.
4. Teacher Prompts- questions to ask to check for understanding of concepts of print.
5. Vocabulary Cards and Anchor Charts- to identify and define important parts of a book.
6. Snap, Clap, and Stomp Words and Sentences Game- an interactive game that uses kinesthetic moves to help students identify the number of letters in words and words in sentences.
7. Directionality Sentence Strips- for practicing left to right directionality. Includes symbols for starting and finishing points.
8. Printables- for extra practice identifying letters, words, and parts of a sentence.
9. Parts of a Book Craftivity- students will be able to assemble their own book and label all the parts.
Try it for Free!
Follow my store and “Like” my page on Facebook for instant updates on products, promotions, sales, and freebies!
Like My Page!