These Concepts of Print and Print Awareness sorts contain simple, easy prep sorting activities for your students. These are printable activities. There are 5 different sorting activities with 5 versions of each sort.
The sorts are:
capital letter/lowercase letter sort
These simple sorts can be used in many ways. They can be used in a small group, as a whole class activity, or in a center. They can be sent home as homework or used as a "when I'm finished" activity. You can differentiate your sorts by giving your students the sort they need- some students may be ready for a letter/word/sentence sort, while others need just a letter/word sort.
These are easy to prep- just print and go!
Check out my other sorting activities as well:
Beginning Sound Phoneme Isolation Sorts
- includes b, c, d, f, g, h, j, l, m, n, p, s, t. This resource includes a variety of beginning sound sorts, and includes some voiced/unvoiced sorts as well.
Ending Sound Phoneme Isolation Sorts
- n, p, t, g, b, d, m, l, k and s. This resource includes a variety of ending sound sorts, and includes some voiced/unvoiced sorts as well.
Short Vowel Picture Sorts
- every vowel combination is included, as well as single letter sorts (ex. a/not a)
Consonant Digraph Phoneme Isolation Sorts
- includes th, sh, ch, ph, wh, wr, kn, and ending ph, sh, th, ch, and ck. There are also sorts that include beginning and ending sound sorts for the same sort, such as begins with sh and ends with sh.
Beginning Blends Phoneme Isolation Sorts
- includes 58 beginning blends sorts featuring s-blends, r-blends, and l-blends.
My sorts are also available in a money-saving bundle