This PDF file is designed to help ease the stress of hosting an audience of parents, grandparents, etc. for your school performances and productions. Issues addressed in this presentation are below:
1. Silencing technology/devices/electronics
2. The appropriate handling of young/small children
3. When photo taking is appropriate and the courtesy of not using center aisle to barge in front of audience during performance to take photos.
4. Talking during the performance
5. Waving to and distracting performers during performance
DISCLAIMER: Due to the nature and limitations of Acrobat Adobe Software, this PDF edition of this file is not capable of having the automatic looping slide presentation mode feature like the POWER-POINT version of the same like file does. If you'd rather have the POWER-POINT version of this presentation which is already programmed and set to automatically loop through slides continuously until manually stopped, click this link...
Concert Etiquette Guide for Audience - POWER-POINT EDITION
Come follow and/or subscribe to my blog at.... Mrs. Kuchta's Corner, An Elementary Music Wonderland!
Check out and “like” my FACEBOOK page too at… FACEBOOK PAGE - Mrs. Kuchta's Corner Elementary Music Wonderland
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License