This Power Point is designed to help ease the stress of hosting an audience of parents, grandparents, etc. for your school performances and productions. Issues addressed in this presentation are below:
1. Silencing technology/devices/electronics
2. The appropriate handling of young/small children
3. When photo taking is appropriate and the courtesy of not using center aisle to barge in front of audience during performance to take photos.
4. Talking during the performance
5. Waving to and distracting performers during performance
This PPT version of this Slide Show is already preset to automatically loop through continuously until manually stopped.
If you'd rather have the PDF version of this presentation, click this link...
Concert Etiquette Guide for Audience - PDF Edition
Come follow and/or subscribe to my blog at.... Mrs. Kuchta's Corner, An Elementary Music Wonderland!
Check out and “like” my FACEBOOK page too at… FACEBOOK PAGE - Mrs. Kuchta's Corner Elementary Music Wonderland
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License