- Looking for a complete music teacher set of materials? The Music Class Essentials BTS Bundle with K-6- Hello Songs, Games, Décor, Lessons, Rules, Organization and 7 music lessons, games and activity resources can help you establish or embellish your music classroom. All of the materials blend perfec$117.67$130.75Save $13.08
- Distance Learning Materials!The MUSIC CLASS ESSENTIALS AND YEAR LONG MUSIC LESSON BUNDLES provide an interactive music curriculum with basic songs, chants, activities, games, classroom management and decor for the Elementary Music Teacher. The original and traditional songs, games, chants, planner a$307.60$384.50Save $76.90
- Music Class Essentials in a World Theme Décor with teaching materials to establish or embellish your K-6 music classroom with songs, games, chants, activities. PLUS 8 Resources that will compliment any music curriculum. Songs, Games, Chants, Activities, Teacher Planner, Décor, Notebook Cover, in pre$104.17$115.75Save $11.58
- Video Resources for Google Apps/Distance Learning/Online Teaching Wow your K-6 Music Classes with these 9 resources! Interactive songs, games and lessons to kick start your school year. Establish classroom community through songs, games and activities that teach and develop music skills right on th$38.25$42.50Save $4.25
- Distance Learning MaterialsElementary Music Class Lessons for the entire school year. Orff, Kodaly, Standards based music lessons for grades K-6. Imagine having music lessons for the entire school year for the general music classroom? With the Year Long Music Lesson Bundle$292.80$366.00Save $73.20
Concert Manners Poem for Music-Drama-Events-Programs-Concerts to help teachers and students teach the audience concert manners. My parents respond so well to this poem and love the hand actions. Perfect for K-6 Concerts.
Presentation to teach the poem
Pdf Printing friendly version for student's
MORE MUSIC EDUCATION RESOURCES
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Let's Move and Learn with Music!