Do you ever get overwhelmed when planning your school's concert or events? Music teachers are often tasked with creating musical events out of thin air, and the process can be daunting. This tool-kit will help you keep on track. The tool-kit includes:
- A checklist of tasks to help guide your concert planning
- A checklist for the program, to make sure no one goes un-thanked.
- A Theme Brainstorm Worksheet to help you fully realize any ideas you have for the concert or event theme.
- An "Important Dates & Numbers" guide to keep track of those things that you might forget, but will definitely need
- BONUS: A rehearsal planner to help keep your group on track for performance.
There is so much that goes into planning a school event. So take the guess-work out of planning and use this tool-kit to help make things just a little bit easier.