Also included in
- This Complete Paragraph Writing Bundle in both print and digital for Google Classroom™ combines four of my very popular writing strategy sets: Paragraph Color Coding and Outlining, Topic Sentences, Transitions in Writing, and Conclusion Sentences. Everything you need is here to help your students cr$12.25$16.75Save $4.50
This Conclusions Packet in a print and a digital version for Google Classroom™ contains worksheets, posters, and detailed Teacher Notes to help your students craft better conclusion sentences. This writing resource will help your students target conclusion sentence writing for improved paragraphs and essays.
Includes: Print and Digital Versions
Conclusion Sentences Posters
Evaluate Conclusions (students rate conclusion sentence examples) (3)
Add the Conclusion (3)
Change the Conclusion
Creating Conclusion Sentences From Topic Sentences (2)
Teacher Notes for Digital with Links and a Step by Step how to assign in Google Slides™
SAVE MORE and GET MORE with the very comprehensive Complete Paragraph Bundle!!! (Click Here)
The Complete Paragraph Writing Bundle also includes: (All are Print and Digital)
Why you'll love this resource:
- Directly teaching the skill in isolation allows your students to more fully understand how to create a conclusion before being asked to write one.
- The resource comes in a print and digital version, making it easy to teach and assign in the classroom, for homeschool, and for distance learning.
- The worksheets give your students concentrated practice with this skill, while working on it in a variety of activities.
- Students are shown how conclusions and topic sentences are similar and work together.
- Students are exposed to a number of different kinds of conclusions, which can add to their conclusion repertoire!
- Students are able to evaluate different conclusions and discuss as a class why they are effective or not.
- The conclusion posters provide a nice visual reference for students!
Finally, if you like my work, I would love for you to follow me by clicking on the green star at the top of the page.
Thanks so much!
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.
This resource may only be placed on a password-protected website for your students, like Google Classroom™. It may not be placed anywhere else on the internet, on a class or school website visible to the public, or on a district server. Please email me if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.