Does this describe your child?
- Solves problems creatively
- Makes real but original products
- Self-directed, driven by what interests him
- Enjoys a variety both in environment and in what they work at
- Thinks on her feet
- Inspires action in others
- Charming, friendly, and charismatic
- Sees many options and many solutions to problems
- Can visualize future events
- Accepting of and caring for many kinds of people
- Risk taker
If these describe your child, chances are he/she is a concrete random learner. Find out what is difficult for this type of learner and gain strategies for successfully teaching and parenting a child with these learning strengths.