1. review the parts of a simple circuit,
2. understand the meaning of the conductor and insulator,
3. identify whether particular solids and fluids are conductors or insulators using virtual experiments,
4. understand why conductors conduct electricity and insulators do not,
5. recognize that good conductors of electricity tend to be good conductors of heat.
Each page invites your learner to interactive with the subject to engage the information. Lessons use audio, animation, virtual manipulatives and other engaging experiences. Our Lessons are compete with a lesson plan and a companion quiz so you can quickly prepare and evaluate your learners’ progress.
To use these lessons you will need a free viewer from SMART Technologies™ called SMART Notebook interactive Viewer. Here is the link to download that software if needed.
http://bit.ly/IS56tK This is the link to the free viewer.
Scroll down until you see "SMART Notebook Interactive Viewer" and then select your version, Mac or PC.