These forms are designed to help you organize your thoughts and important data for parent teacher conferences. There are separate forms/headings for grade levels K-6 as well as a blank version of each.
Here is what the pack contains:
1. A work habits and social skills checklist. This is a great starting point for conversations on behavior.
2. A glow and grow organizer for the areas of math, literacy and behavior. I usually print #1 and #2 front to back.
3. A "What I Know Now" literacy and math preview page. This is a page where you have space to make your own checklist for 5 important literacy and math skills. Two kindergarten specific pages are provided, as well as a blank one.
4. A general parent questionnaire. This is a questionnaire to be filled out by parents about their time in the classroom so far. This can be used for all grade levels.
5. A parent questionnaire on homework. This can be used for all grade levels.
6. A blank conference reminder letter.