Looking for a fast, simple way to keep track of conferences with parents? You've found it! This zip files contains SIX documents: three conference forms in pdf format, and three fillable Word documents. (Three backgrounds to choose from: gray dots, solid black, and solid gray.)
This form is simple, clean, and professional-looking. I've had many parents comment on how appreciative they are of my organization and communication with them after using this form.
The form includes:
- Space at the top to document the student's name, date, who requested the conference, and the method of conferencing (in person, by phone, through email, etc.)
- Space to document the reason for the conference (if requested by the parent through email or note, I just print off and attach to the back of the form).
- Space to document what transpires during the conference. This includes a space for teacher and parent concerns, as well as a small space to record action items for both parties.
- Signature lines for both teacher and parent.
Use this form for:
- documentation of conferences (for report cards, child study meetings, Response to Intervention meetings, etc.) I keep a "communication" binder with numbered dividers for each student. I keep hole-punched copies of the conferencing form in the back fo the binder, and grab one before I meet with parents or make phone calls. After the conference, I make a copy of the form to send home to parents (if necessary), and file the form behind the student's divider. Instant documentation!
- anecdotal evidence of communication with parents (for teacher evaluations)
- communication (with parents, paraeducators, administrators, etc.)
- accountability (for parents and teachers)
This form is perfect for:
- classroom teachers
- special education teachers
Thanks for stopping by my store! Always feel free to message me with questions, comments, or suggestions.
Peapod & a Piccolo
Background graphics from www.mycutegraphics.com