This conflict bundle pack includes everything you need to introduce, teach, and assess conflict, resolution, protagonist, and the 4 types of conflict.
This engaging and fun bundle pack is designed to meet the needs of all of your students. The excerpts from popular novels can also double as an exciting book talk as your students will want to read these novels after getting a taste of the writing!
Sold separately, this bundle pack would cost over $20.00. You are receiving a plethora of activities and graphic organizers that can be used for the entire year with any text!
PDF versions of each item are included to maintain compatibility. Word versions are included for most items so they can be edited if need be.
* 25 slide PowerPoint explaining the 4 types of conflict. Slides include definitions of conflict, resolution, protagonist, antagonist, character vs. self, character, nature, and society. Slides also include at least two literary examples for each type of conflict. Video clips for each type are included as well to make it more concrete for all students. Clips included from “Hunger Games,” “Harry Potter,” “The Emperor’s New Groove,” “Remember the Titans,” “Miracle on 34th Street,” “The Day after Tomorrow,” and more!
* Teacher Guide to the PowerPoint
* Student notes for the PowerPoint
* Student PowerPoint Accountability answer sheet (can be used as a formative assessment)
* Differentiated exit slip options labeled in different ways which can double as a quiz
* An excerpt from “The Lorax” for conflict practice
* A more complex text for conflict practice. “Jorinda and Joringel” by the Brothers Grimm (from Project Gutenberg)
* Conflict Sorting Activity: Over 40 excerpts from popular novels are included that can be sorted into conflict type. Novels include “Divergent,” “Hunger Games,” “Legend,” “A Tale Dark and Grimm,” “Peak,” “The Ninth Ward,” “Holes,” “The Rock and the River,” “Out of the Dust,” and more!
* Teacher Guide to Conflict Sorting Activity
* Conflict Group Practice Activity for any text
* Two versions of a “what if” conflict organizer for students to analyze how conflict impacts a text.
* Conflict Acrostic Poem Activity
*Differentiated conflict graphic organizers with questions for any text (4 types in total)
* Differentiated conflict homework. Two versions of the assignment are included with one being more rigorous.
Check out my other bundles!!
Connotation & Denotation Bundle
Context Clues Bundle
Imagery Resource Bundle
Figurative Language Bundle with PowerPoint and Many Resources
Plot Bundle Pack with PowerPoint and Many Resources
Characterization Bundle Pack with PowerPoint and Many Resources