Trick your students into practicing with examples of all types of literary conflict by making it a game!
Students choose between playing Go Fish (called, "Go Mickey!") or Gin Rummy (called, "Pix-Disney").
* 6 - Pixar conflict name cards
* 6 - Pixar feature length film cards
* 6 - Pixar short cards
* 6 - Pixar synopsis cards
* 4 - Pixar Wild Cards
* 6 - Disney conflict name cards
* 6 - Disney feature length film cards
* 6 - Disney short cards
* 6 - Disney synopsis cards
* 4 - Disney Wild Cards
* Summary chart of all films
* Direction sheets for both game versions
All cards come with the option for back and front printing.