Conflict resolution and mediation for teachers. Help build and maintain a great moral tone in your classroom and school. A great resource for teachers, parents and special education teachers. Included in this package you'll find worksheets on:
1. Strategies for Solving Conflict (Take turns, postpone, avoid, share, get help, compromise, apologize, use humor, try chance like rock/paper/scissors...)
2. First Next Then for Resolving Conflict
3. Many Conflict Resolution Graphic Organizers
4. Do's and Don'ts for Effective Resolution
5. Conflict Resolution Posters for Quick Tips
6. Prompts for writing about conflict or acting out strategies to resolve conflict.
7. Non Verbal body language worksheets
8. Intervention and Prevention Printables
9. Wise Choice Worksheets
10. Many, many role play cards and scenarios (can use role play or the graphic organizers to solve the scenarios.)
11. Survey Profiles for Students to Complete to assess strengths/limitations
12. Social Side of Conflict Resolution Worksheets
13. Managing Conflict Checklist
14. Conflict - friends, family, school
15. Conflict Profile Worksheets
16. Conflict Outcome Worksheets (win/win, win/lose, lose, lose)
17. Feelings and Conflict
18. Pictures to infer body language and feelings.
19. Teacher prompts and mediation tips.
This is just a sampling that's included in the over 70 page booklet.