This is a set of 16 conflict resolution trading cards that you can use with your students when teaching conflict resolution, problem solving, or bullying. I created them to look like trading cards and my students LOVE using them. I’ve also included an enlarged set of these cards that you can post in your room as a conflict resolution word wall or bulletin board. This product is also available in the Conflict Resolution Bundle
English + Spanish (A Spanish Conflict Resolution version is now included for FREE)
This set includes:
• 16 conflict resolution trading cards with the word and picture of the type of conflict resolution on the front and an explanation and an example sentence on the back.
• The same 16 conflict resolution cards with the words on them but blank spaces for students to draw their own picture of the type of conflict resolution and room to write their own explanations and sample sentences.
• 8 blank cards that students can use to add more conflict resolution terms to as they come across them in their discussions, experiences, or studies.
• A template for a labeled box that students can cut out, write their name on and color to store their conflict resolution cards in.
• An enlarged set of these cards that you can post in your room as a conflict resolution word wall or bulletin board.
• A list of ways you can use these conflict resolution vocabulary flashcards/trading cards with your students that is based on Robert Marzano’s “Six Steps to Better Vocabulary Instruction”. This list helps me because I can show parents, administrators, other teachers, etc. that I’m using research-based methods in my classroom.
• Trading Card Manual: 15 pages of tips and ideas on how to use these trading cards in your class.
• Spanish Conflict Resolution set now included for FREE to use with Spanish speaking or bilingual students
I print these conflict resolution flashcards out double sided on card stock so they look and feel like real trading cards but they work just as well on regular paper. The front of each card has the conflict resolution with its picture. The back has an explanation and an example sentence.
The 16 words included in this set of cards are:
• Talk it out
• Take turns
• Walk away
• Tell them to stop
• Find another game
• Talk to an adult
• Take a deep breath
• Count to 10
• Think what you would want
Here are some related products:
Conflict Resolution Bundle
- Best Deal: Save $2.00!
Conflict Resolution Cards
Conflict Resolution Game
Conflict Resolution Word Wall
Positive Character Traits Trading Cards and Word Wall
Thanks for looking and be sure to check out the other fun vocabulary cards and games in
Conflict Resolution Cards and Word Wall
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License