Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
10.21 MB | 56 pages
This bundle combines my two conflict resources.
In it you get a PowerPoint, Graphic Organizers, and Flash Cards.
In the PowerPoint:
* Intro to the words conflict and resolution
* Character vs. Character
* Character vs. Fate/Gods
* Character vs. Nature
* Character vs. Self
* Character vs. Society
* Character vs. Supernatural
* Character vs. Technology
* Internal Conflict
There are graphic organizers for:
* Identifying types of conflict (3 levels for differentiation)
* Listing all conflicts in a story
* Weighing arguments to see which characters' is stronger
* C.O.R.E./C.A.R.E. ( Conflict Obstacles Resolution Extend and Conflict Actions Resolution Explain)
* Seeing how small problems lead to the major conflict
You also get an add on resource to the study of conflict types in your classroom. After students are introduced to the 7 types of Character vs. _________ conflict types, this resource can be used as a review or for remedial support.
There is a PowerPoint to use on the Smartboard for a whole class activity.
There are the same slides in flash card form to use for extra support.
There are 8 story summaries for students to practice on.