Understanding the difference between lie and lay can be confusing for students. This digital grammar resource provides practice identifying when to use these troublesome verbs in writing.
Students can highlight notes, fill-in answers, and write their own story in this cute digital notebook. Great assessments for you to monitor their progress.
This resource includes:
• a link to a digital resource you will be able to provide to your students through your online classroom
• the student notebook includes information about the forms of each verb, how they are used, and hints for remembering which is which
• scaffolded activities that help students gain confidence and practice. Students can self-check the first practice activity
• extra practice
• Creative writing prompt that allows students to apply their knowledge to an original piece of writing
• Answer key in the teacher resource
Please view the preview to see the whole enchilada.
Looking for more grammar goodness? Here's a foldable on possessives: Possessive Noun Reference Foldable.
Need other digital resources? Check here: Google Drive & OneDrive Resources
It's wonderful to hear from you! I read and respond to all feedback.
I hope you'll follow my store so you'll be one of the first to learn about new freebies, sales, and products. Just click on the green star to do so.
If you have any questions, you can leave them in the Q&A section below. I'll get right back to you!