If you're like me, you have quick and easy resources for articulation, grammar, vocabulary... you know, the stuff we do in and out every day. But I always seem to struggle with finding quick, go-to resources for addressing some of those higher level, pragmatic language skills. That led me to the creation of this product!
Included in this 34 page packet:
- What's in a Topic?: addresses topic maintenance with follow-up questions and comments
- Idiom Meaning Flashcards: 2 different sets; 1 easier and 1 a little more challenging
- Idiom Meaning from Context: Using context clues to determine the meaning of common idioms (1 for each set of target idioms)
- Idiom Matching to the Definition Worksheet: 1 for each set of target idioms
- How Would You Feel?: addresses identifying appropriate emotions given different situations
- What Should You Do?: address problem solving in social situations
- Reading Between the Lines: addresses location, occupation, time and object inferences
Answer keys and discussion prompts are also included.
If you have any comments or feedback on this purchase, I would LOVE to hear from you!
Thanks for stopping!