Congaree National Park STEM Activities (GoogleSlides, distance learning)
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- Take a virtual field trip and do hands-on STEM activities to explore America's National Parks with this GROWING bundle! This National Parks STEM Activities bundle seamlessly integrates STEM and interdisciplinary subjects, fun and easy to follow for elementary students grades 2 to 5. Each lesson inclPrice $17.32Original Price $19.25Save $1.93
Whether you are looking for a virtual field trip for STEM or taking a family trip to Congaree National Park in South Carolina, this STEM activity is a fun and prep-free way to integrate place-based STEM education!
With this Congaree National Park STEM Activities pack students grades 2 through 5 will...
- use GoogleEarth technology for mapping and observation
- explore the STEM behind this Park
- brainstorm ways to stay safe from mosquitoes
- do a forester tree health assessment - a fun STEM career exploration activity!
When you purchase this Congaree National Park STEM Activities pack you will get the downloadable PDF student worksheet (2 pages plus optional third page as an extension activity), directions, answer key, and link and QR code to access the interactive Congaree National Park GoogleSlide. Students will use the provided GoogleSlide to complete the sections of the worksheet, taking approximately one hour to complete.
Fun and prep free whether in person or distance learning, and makes for a great interdisciplinary project along with geography!
You might also like...
Shenandoah National Park STEM Activities
Acadia National Park STEM Activities
Mammoth Caves National Park STEM Activities
American Samoa National Park STEM Activities
STEM Curriculum from A to Z Grades Prek-1