This set of 24 cards focus on 6 different types of questions that
incorporate the concept of congruence. There are 4 cards on each of the different types of questions. You can easily separate the 6 types because each is printed in a different colored background.
The six types of questions include:
- Prove theorems about lines, angles, and parallelograms
- Make geometric constructions
- Know precise definitions of angle, circle, perpendicular line, parallel line, and line segment.
- Given a geometric figure and a rotation, reflection, or translation, draw the transformed figure using graph paper.
- Given a rectangle, parallelogram, trapezoid, or regular polygon,
describe the rotations and reflections that carry it onto itself.
- Prove theorems about triangles