Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
2.41 MB | 31 pages
This lesson helps students understand Congruence of Vertical Angles.
1. Students will complete the Bellringer.
2. Students will work in groups of 2 on the activity.
3. The Presentation will be used to engage the activity, look for misconceptions and encourage discussion.
4. Students will complete the Exit Slip before leaving for the day.
5. Use the Practice as individual practice or homework.
• Editable lesson plan
• Bellringer/opening problem set or question
• Activity to drive engagement
• PowerPoint Presentation that includes the activity and the lesson
• Practice Page for in class work or homework
• Exit Slip for quick and easy formative assessment
• Answer Keys for every resource
• Aligned to Common Core
Prove theorems about lines and angles. Theorems include: vertical angles are congruent; when a transversal crosses parallel lines, alternate interior angles are congruent and corresponding angles are congruent; points on a perpendicular bisector of a line segment are exactly those equidistant from the segment's endpoints.
I Can Statement:
I can prove that vertical angles are congruent.
The lesson plan and every resource, the bellringer, activity, presentation, practice page, and exit slip is given in an editable form (Word or PPT) as well as PDF format for easy viewing and printing.
This lesson plan consists of 10+ pages including the answer keys. The PowerPoint presentation is not included in this count.