This congruent figures flipbook is designed for geometry interactive notebooks. Students will cut out the different staggered pages and can glue or staple them together before adding them to their notebooks.
There are three tabs to explain congruent figures. The tabs are:
- Definition - The definition is listed and students will mark the diagram and write a congruence statement.
- Congruence Statements - Students will list corresponding parts and write congruence statements.
- Examples - Students will solve an algebra example and outline a proof that shows two triangles are congruent.
Assembly instructions and an answer key are included.
This is also part of the following bundle:
You may also be interested in:
- Introductory Geometry Proofs Cut and Paste Activity
- Congruent Triangles Foldable
- Triangle Congruence and CPCTC Proofs Cut and Paste Activity
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and products!
Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about my store.
If you have any questions or comments please email me at: email@example.com.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. This item is bound by copyright laws and redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly forbidden. If you wish to share with colleagues, please purchase additional licenses.
© Mrs. E Teaches Math, LLC All rights reserved.