In this product there are 40 cards ( 20 different pairs) of congruent shapes. The shapes are rotated and flipped to make it more difficult.
Instructions on Playing:
1. 2-4 students can play this game.
2. Flip all the cards over on a table.
3. The oldest/youngest/shortest/tallest student can go first and flip over 2 cards. If they are congruent ( the same) they can keep the pair. If they are different, they must flip them back over, and it goes to the person to their left.
4. Keep playing until all the shapes are matched up.
5. The student who has the most pairs at the end wins the game.