Chapter 4 - Congruent Triangles
This is the fourth chapter in a Geometry course. This chapter bundle consists of a PowerPoint presentation used to teach students vocabulary, theorems, applications, and writing proofs involving triangles. Visual representations, practice problems, and practice proofs are included, along with fill-in-the-blank notes for students.
- Congruent Figures
- Some Ways to Prove Triangles Congruent
- Using Congruent Triangles
- The Isosceles Triangle Theorems
- Other Methods of Proving Triangles Congruent
- Using More than One Pair of Congruent Triangles
- Medians, Altitudes, and Perpendicular Bisectors
74 PowerPoint slides
5 fill-in-the blanks notes pages (including examples)
8 proofs pages (includes the proofs in the PowerPoint – template for students to fill in)
Files are in .pdf and .ppt formats.
Note: These resources are created to correspond with Chapter 4 in the textbook “Geometry by McDougal Littell, Jurgensen”.
If you would like to purchase my whole Geometry unit as a bundle, please go to the link below and save $30!