Also included in
- These READY TO PRINT activities get students to actively discuss GEOMETRY PROOFS, without being afraid of making a mistake. These are perfect for PRACTICE or REVIEW!This is a bundle of my SEVEN proofs cut-out activities. Included are:1) Introductory Geometry Proofs Cut-Out Activity2) Parallel Li$16.80$21.00Save $4.20
In this READY TO PRINT proofs activity, students will write three triangle congruence geometry proofs. Your students will love this HANDS-ON ACTIVITY.
In this activity, students will cut strips of paper and assemble them into two-column proofs. There are three proofs that use triangle congruence postulates and CPCTC. A "Hints Sheet" is given for use with struggling students.
This activity could be used as an alternative assessment, a partner activity, or as a review before a test. I copy the student's sheet on colored paper and let them hang their finished product in the classroom.
Some of the proofs reasons used are listed below:
• SAS (Side-Angle-Side) Congruence Postulate
• SSS (Side-Side-Side) Congruence Postulate
• HL (Hypotenuse Leg) Congruence Postulate
• Definition of Perpendicular Lines
A digital, interactive version of this activity can be found here. It is perfect for 1:1 classrooms!
This is part of my Geometry Proofs Cut-Out Bundle. Check it out!
You may be interested in my other Congruent Triangles products:
Be the first to know about my new products, freebies, and discounts!
Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about my store.
If you have any questions or comments please email me at email@example.com
This purchase is for one teacher only.
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. This item is bound by copyright laws and redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly forbidden. If you wish to share with colleagues, please purchase additional licenses.
©2012 Mrs. E Teaches Math, LLC. All rights reserved.