This puzzle activity is a fun way for students to practice Parabolas for Conic Sections
. Students connect puzzle pieces with equations, graphs, vertices and either the directrix or axis of symmetry for each parabola. Some puzzles include blank pieces for added challenge. Great for self-checking and assessment. OPTIONAL: puzzles can be added to interactive notebooks.
This resource includes:
- 12 4-piece puzzles
- Answer key
This resource available as part of:
- Conic Sections Teacher Resource Bundle
Conic Sections Resources Include:
- Conic Sections Parabolas Interactive Notebook Color Coded Notes
- Conic Sections Parabola Puzzle Activity for Algebra 2 or PreCalculus
- Conic Sections Circles Interactive Notebook Color Coded Notes
- Conic Sections Classification Card Sort Activity for Algebra 2 or PreCalculus
- Conic Sections Ellipses Interactive Notebook Color Coded Notes
- Conic Sections Ellipses Activity
- Conic Sections Hyperbolas Interactive Notebook Color Coded Notes (Just added not available elsewhere in the store)
- Conic Sections Hyperbolas Architecture Mini-Project
- Conic Sections Task Card Activity
- Conic Sections Unit Project
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.