This set of 27 problem cards and 27 solution cards on Parabolas, Circles, Ellipses, and Hyperbolas
are a great way to practice and assess students’ understanding of conic sections. Skip the worksheet…but still get the practice. One set of cards has problems. The other set of cards has solutions. Students match the problem to the solution. These cards are intended for Algebra 2 or Pre-Calculus students.
This resource includes:
- 27 Conic Section Card Problems and 27 Solution Cards
- A notebook-sized set of the task cards for interactive notebooks
- Student Response Sheet
- Answer key
This resource available as part of:
- Conic Sections Resource Bundle
Algebra 2 Mega Resource Bundle for a full year of Algebra 2
Other Conic section resources include:
- Conic Sections Parabola Puzzle Activity for Algebra 2 or PreCalculus
- Conic Sections Circles Interactive Notebook Color Coded Notes
- Conic Sections Classification Card Sort Activity for Algebra 2 or PreCalculus
- Conic Sections Ellipses Interactive Notebook Color Coded Notes
- Conic Sections Ellipses Activity
- Conic Sections Hyperbolas Interactive Notebook Color Coded Notes
- Conic Sections Hyperbolas Building with Hyperbolas project
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.