Blend creativity and math skills with this conic sections project
. Students demonstrate their understanding of the four types of conic sections through this project in which student create their own themed images using parabolas, circles, ellipses, and hyperbolas. Student-tested and approved! Great for assessment.
This resource includes:
- Student project guidelines
- Editable Rubric
- Student samples
- Teacher's guide for different ways to use project and extensions.
* The graphs for this project could be completed using Desmos or another online graphing program and then printed.
This resource available as part of:
☆ Conic Sections Resource Bundle
☆ PreCalculus Project Bundle
☆ PreCalculus Mega Resource Bundle
Related Resources include:
• Conic Sections Circles Be The Teacher Error Analysis Activity
• Conic Sections Classification Card Sort Activity for Algebra 2 or PreCalculus
• Conic Sections Ellipses Be The Teacher Error Analysis Activity
• Conic Sections Ellipses Interactive Notebook Color Coded Notes
• Conic Sections Foldables Bundle
• Conic Sections Hyperbola MiniProject Building with Hyperbolas
• Conic Sections Hyperbolas Interactive Notebook Color Coded Notes
• Conic Sections Parabolas, Circles, Ellipses, Hyperbolas Task Card Activity
• Conic Sections Parabolas Interactive Notebook Color Coded Notes
• Conic Sections Parabola Puzzle Activity for Algebra 2 or PreCalculus
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.