This video tutorial shows how to conjugate regular "-er" verbs in the present tense. This video not only describes how to conjugate regular "-er" verbs, but also how to figure out which subject pronoun should be used with each conjugation. Get the practice worksheet that coincides with the video for students to use as they follow along.
This tutorial will give students a thorough explanation of how to conjugate “-er” verbs and how to determine which conjugation should be used based on the subject. This is followed by an opportunity to see how “-er” verbs can be used and what they mean in sentence format.
How you can use this in your classroom:
- Refresher of how to conjugate
- For students who are absent
- In Power Point presentations
- Post on a web page
- Flip the classroom (Have kids view during their free time)
- Alternative homework
- Download as a department to utilize