Students will understand how to use common verbs ( verb phrases that are followed by infinitives as they engage in these 6 activities that practice reading, listening, speaking and writing.
1. Students practice list of verbs ( verb phrase by answering questions directed at their interests.
2. Then students interview a classmate and write their responses.
3. Students work in pairs to rearrange and translate jumbled sentences.
4. Students read and annotate a post card it, underlining examples of verb phrases + infinitive and translate them.
5. Students write a rough draft of their own postcard for peer correction ( and teacher feedback)
6. Students write final draft of postcard.