Also included in
- This conjunctions bundle includes everything you need to teach conjunctions! In English grammar, we study coordinating conjunctions, correlative conjunctions, subordinating conjunctions, and conjunctive adverbs. Conjunction lessons for various grades. . .→ Older students need to understand the typesPrice $5.25Original Price $7.50Save $2.25
- Stop piecing together middle school grammar lesson plans and get lifetime updates! With this thorough middle school grammar bundle, you will have a variety of activities that span diverse grammar lessons. This bundle includes notes, graphic organizers, quizzes, tests, warm-ups, a textbook, presentatPrice $179.99Original Price $338.51Save $158.52
- This bundle contains TWENTY grammar activities that will download immediately to your Google Drive. Each set includes twenty sentences or more in a Google Form. Each grammar activity grades itself.This grammar bundle contains every self-grading grammar assignment in my store. These grammar activitiePrice $20.30Original Price $29.00Save $8.70
This grammar activity for conjunctions will download immediately to your Google Drive. Included are twenty sentences in a Google Form for differentiating between conjunctions: coordinating conjunctions, correlative conjunctions, subordinating conjunctions, and conjunctive adverbs. The grammar activity grades itself.
The twenty sentences have multiple choice options. Students will be prompted to choose if the capitalized word(s) is a coordinating conjunction, correlative conjunction, subordinating conjunction, or conjunctive adverb. I have included an example in the preview.
I typically review conjunctions with students before studying sentence structure, comma use, and semicolon use. The standards marked for this activity reflect that.
Because I wanted a pre and a post test for conjunctions, I made a second option in the same format. You can use them interchangeably if you worry about cheating between classes.
Conjunctions Activity Self-Grading Uses:
→ This conjunctions activity is a quick exit ticket or practice for conjunctions!
→ My Conjunctions Bundle contains this self-grading form.
This conjunction activity is in three larger bundles:
• The Middle School Grammar Bundle provides years worth of grammar lessons and activities.
• The Parts of Speech Unit has parts of speech activities, worksheets, sorts, graphic organizers, flipping books, and more.
• Love self-grading grammar forms? Digital Grammar Self-Grading Bundle Confusing Words, Sentences, Phrases contains 20 grammar activities that grade themselves.
This parts of speech activity for conjunctions is a perfect tool for gathering data, direct instruction, or review.
As a bonus? The creator of this coloring eight parts of speech activity is the published author of The English Grammar Workbook for Grades 6, 7, & 8.
A Couple Tips:
* Be sure to click the "follow" button that is located next to my picture so that you can hear about sales, updated products, and new activities.
* By providing feedback on your purchased products, you can earn points, which ultimately translate into cash toward future purchases.