This is a fun and interactive cooperative learning game involving polynomials - collecting like terms specifically.
How to use the game in your classroom?
• Can be used in pairs, groups of 3, or in teams of 2.
• Print out the base game template
• Cut out the circles or if the circles are too cumbersome to cut, I have attached a square version.
• Laminate for durability
• Print out the question sheet on Legal paper (can be shifted for additional questions)
• The question sheet goes BEHIND the base template
• Student selects a space and answers the question before placing his/her chip in the slot.
• If the student is incorrect, then the turn is switched to the other player.
• Answer key should be covered so only the specific question is revealed.
The game is won when a student has 4 in a row. There are 4 question sheets that can be switched between groups.
• The 3rd player can be the answer checker if used in groups of 3.
What is included?
• Base template for circle and square cutout
• 4 question sheets
• 4 answer keys
• Playing chips printout
Please visit my store
to see more of my fun stuff!
or Download this and my other resources for 1 subscription price at teacheridoo.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License