Behavior management - one of the most important aspects of a classroom! This game is a way to spotlight the positive behaviors in the classroom! It is perfect for those times in the year where you need a little extra incentive for positive behaviors like before breaks or the end of the year!
To create a large game, I print the game on the poster maker at my school. If that is not available to you, you can print the pieces on a larger scale and piece them together!
How to play:
1. Each student gets 4 sticky notes & writes their name or number on it.
2. Throughout the day, call students to “play the game” by placing their sticky note on the board when you spot positive behavior from them.
3. Students are able to ”block” each other from getting four in a row as they place their sticky notes on the board
4. When students get the chance to ”play”, they can either place their sticky note on the board or move their existing sticky notes
5. Once a student has four in a row, horizontally or vertically, they win!