Connect Four: This easy-to-use PowerPoint template
plays just like the popular game, Connect Four! It's a great way to review before big quizzes or tests!
You can edit the content to review any subject, including K-12 English (ELA), history, math, science, social studies, and even foreign language topics in Spanish, French and German.
The template includes teacher's notes and instructions for setup and gameplay, although, it's pretty simple if you're familiar with Connect Four.
44 slides. Requires Microsoft PowerPoint. PC Required; not for use on Macs. Single user license. Not for commercial use.
"Students loved reviewing this way, and test scores were great!"
"My kids are really going to enjoy this template! Great change from our normal jeopardy and triangle trivia :)"
"I really liked this for reviewing math with my students! They were totally engaged!"
-4th Grade 4ever
"Thank you so much for this fantastic game! My students love Connect Four, but I haven't seen it done like this...so many uses!"
"My secondary students love this activity! Thank you!"
"I like to put the toughest questions at the bottom. It makes the game more interesting!! muahahah!"
Note: This game template is not endorsed by, or affiliated in any way with the game "Connect Four".
This template is included in these bundles:
- PowerPoint Games Pack - 10 Customizable Templates
- PowerPoint Games Pack - 6 Customizable Templates
Check out my other products:
- Classroom Feud PowerPoint Template
- Classroom Jeopardy PowerPoint Template
- Wheel of Riches PowerPoint Template
- Millionaire PowerPoint Template
- Are You Smarter Than Your Teacher? PowerPoint Template
- Classroom Squares PowerPoint Template
- Tic Tac Toe PowerPoint Template
- Battleship PowerPoint Template
- Baseball PowerPoint Template
by Best Teacher Resources
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License