In Alberta's Social Studies Program of Studies, Grade 3 students gain the opportunity to learn about the goods and services of the 4 different countries: Ukraine, Peru, Tunisia, and India. Information from this package is adapted from the Social Studies Textbook titled, Connecting with the World.
- Goods and Services
- Goods moving between countries - Imports and exports
Included in this package:
- Fill-in-the-blank/fun worksheets to engage learners
- Organizers to record important information about the 4 different countries and Canada (differentiated/adapted fill-in-the-blank version of some worksheets are also included to help students who need extra support)
- Mid-chapter quiz
- Unit test
- Answer Keys for all worksheets and assessments
Suggestion for you...Do a KWL on Goods and Services. Write down ideas of what students know about goods and services already and then have them decorate the title page.
Ideas for the title page:
- Students can draw the flags of each country
- Students can draw some examples of goods (ex. teddy bears, bananas, potatoes, bicycles, apples, coffee beans, etc.)
- Students can draw examples of services (ex. policeman, firetruck, barber, etc.)