Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.07 MB | 10 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard L.3.5.B. They will identify real-life connections between words and their use. Students will look at examples of how to use context clues to make connections. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 1 link to instructional videos or texts
• 4 links to practice quizzes or activities
• 1 assessment that includes four multiple choice questions and one sorting question
• Definitions of key terms, such as synonym and adjective
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• Additional activities and writing prompts to help your students explore the standard
• An answer guide with correct answers, answer choice rationales, and DOK levels