Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
We have developed this INTERACTIVE DIGITAL report template to engage students either in the classroom or at home using a 1:1 device environment. This original product is provided through web-based Google file sharing, contained on the Internet 'cloud' and allows you and your students to access, edit, and print files from any computer or device. Students work on their report template directly in the file on their device or computer.
Templates are included to create, develop, write, edit, present, and assess your students’ Conservation Report. This report (or performance task) is also designed to not only to learn and explain the new information, but answer some higher level thinking questions (Common Core Essential Questions). Our product is designed to assess and show what your students have learned and share it with you, their parents, and perhaps the class if you’d like them to present it.
A simple rubric and student checklist is included.
You can use this report template in its entirety, or “pick and choose” the slides you wish to use and tailor it to your students’ needs. This package contains the following Conservation Report elements/questions:
1. Title Page- Templates Provided-Topic, student’s name, and teacher’s name.
2. What does the word conserve mean? Why is conservation important?
3. What are some resources found in nature that need to be conserved?
4. Conservation Related Vocabulary- students define the word and illustrate it.
5. How could humans damage an ecosystem accidentally without even trying to be destructive?
6. What could happen to an ecosystem if all the water evaporated because of a severe drought and there was no more water?
7. How do you think plants and animals adapt to changes in their ecosystem?
8. List and describe how you can help conserve the environment.
9. Write about a real ecosystem that you’ve seen in your life. It could be in your city or town, your backyard, a tide pool, in a forest, or somewhere else. Describe all the things that you saw. Does any of it need to be conserved?
10. Blank page to add to any of the questions if more room is needed.
11. Additional Information page for any other facts not discussed in other areas of the report if needed.
12. How to research your report- Finding your information.
13. Note taking bullet form template.
14. Note taking lined form template.
15. Resource pages and Bibliography Template.
16. Student Checklist for editing and revising.
17. Rubric for Performance Task Assessment.
18. Teacher Notes
If you like this product, please check back soon as we will be posting new products in the near future. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will promptly help you. Thank you!
The Teacher Team
Copyright 2018 The Teacher Team
All Rights Reserved by Author
Permission to copy for single classroom use only
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.