70 SMART Board pages! Introduce, practice or review the consonant digraphs “ch,” “sh,” and “th” in this interactive SMART Board resource! Ready to go! No prep! All you need to do is connect your SMART Board and you’re ready! What a fun way for your students to learn about the consonant digraphs. My students love it and so will yours!
77 pages of SMART Board Activities to support your reading, phonics, and spelling instruction!
This unit includes the following:
• 5 SMART Board pages on identifying the “ch” consonant digraph.
• 5 SMART Board pages on identifying the “sh” consonant digraph.
• 5 SMART Board pages on identifying the “th” consonant digraph.
• 5 SMART Board pages on mixed practice distinguishing between the “ch,” “sh,” and “th” consonant digraphs by sound.
• 33 SMART Board pages on reading words with the consonant digraphs “ch,” “sh,” and “th.”
• 13 SMART Board pages on writing words with the consonant digraphs “ch,” “sh,” and “th.”
• 11 Title pages with quick links to skill practice and vocabulary.
Within this unit students will learn about the three consonant digraphs “ch,” “sh,” and “th” in isolation as well as in the context of spoken and written words. Students will explore blending sounds into whole words. Students will apply this knowledge while writing and reading new words.
This unit supports a variety of different learning styles that naturally lend to differentiation. A variety of activities are available for student practice…just choose based on your specific students’ needs.
You will also find the pages are either self-correcting or they have answer keys.
77 pages in all!
Check out these products:
Best Deal: Consonant Digraphs Bundle for the SMART Board
Consonant Digraphs for the SMART Board: Ch
Consonant Digraphs for the SMART Board: Sh
Consonant Digraphs for the SMART Board: Th
Please note: This file is made to use SMART Notebook software. You should have this software to use the file. It is not compatible with other interactive whiteboard software such as ActivBoard (Active Inspire) or Promethean boards.