These interactive printables are perfect for teaching or reinforcing consonant –y endings.
This bundle includes the following:
1. Trace it/Color it – Students trace or color words based on spelling pattern.
2. Find it – Students go on a word hunt (using classroom books) to find words using the spelling pattern.
3. Unscramble it – Students unscramble letters to find the mystery word.
4. Roll it, Write it – Students roll a die and match the number to the word.
5. Sort it – Students cut and sort words based on the spelling pattern.
These interactive pages are sure to keep your students engaged and having fun!
Here’s what you’ll get…
-ly as a suffix
-Consonant –y (doubled after a short vowel)
-Consonant –y (not doubled after a long vowel)
*If you would like more INTERACTIVE word work activities, check out my Interactive Working with Words BUNDLE that can be found at my TPT store!!!
Interactive Working with Words BUNDLE
*For teaching ideas, visit my blog at therazzledazzleclassroom.blogspot.com. And… be sure to follow me to be notified of future products and freebies.