I use this packet for homework! Parents love reading the silly rhymes with their children!
The letters included in this packet are B, C, Ch, D, F, G, H, J, L, Ll, M, N, P, R, S, T, V, Y, and Z. Each letter has the following activity sheets;
1. Letter tracing and students draw a picture that begins with the letter and write the word.
2. Write initial letter for each word and connect the word to the correct picture.
3. Draw illustrations to go with words that begin with the letter and trace word. Color pictures that start with letter.
4. Find the letter and color it yellow. Write the syllables. Color in the pictures that start with the letter and write the syllable below the picture.
5. Read the rhyme with an adult and circle the letter you see in the rhyme. Illustrate the rhyme and discuss your favorite part.
Vocabulary word list used for all letters included.