This product is designed to help your students practice finding the constant of proportionality in tables, graphs, verbal descriptions, and equations. Students will be given 20 constant of proportionality problems to solve. There will be four problems per row. Three of the answers will be identical and one answer will be the ODD MAN OUT. If students do not get three matching answers per row, they will need to go back and redo their work. This is an easy to grade activity because students will need to shade in the Odd Man Out. This allows you to do a quick visual check to ensure that students are understanding the concept.
This activity can be used as homework, guided practice, partner practice, centers, etc.
This puzzle is included in my Proportional Relationships Bundle
. Get FIVE great puzzles at a discounted price! Check it out here!
Proportional Relationships Bundle
Need detailed notes, activities, assignments, quizzes, tests, and more on constant of proportionality? Check out this great unit: Proportional Relationships Unit (7th Grade)
You might also be interested in:
• 7th Grade Math Bell Ringers, Warm-Ups, Exit Tickets
• 7th Grade Math Quick Color Bundle
• Constant of Proportionality Puzzle (Words, Tables, Graphs, & Equations)
• Cross Sections of 3D Figures Quick Color
• Equivalent Expressions -Distributive Property & Combining Like Terms Coloring
• Equivalent Fractions and Decimals - Odd Man Out
• Expressions & Equations Error Analysis
• Unit Rates with Complex Fractions - Odd Man Out
• Two Step Equations - Odd Man Out
• Triangle Inequality Theorem - Investigation, Guided Notes, and Assignment
• Solving for Unknown Angles Maze
• Solving Equations Tournament Challenge
Be the first to know about the newest products and promotions. Follow Math is FUNtastic
by clicking the green star above!
©️Math is FUNtastic 2018
This purchase is for one teacher only. Additional licenses are available at a discounted price.