What a stellar value! This packet has vigor and fun with tons of Common Core options. Individually the activities and notes in this bundle would cost more than $68.00.
This is a comprehensive activity and notes bundle covering the Constitutional Conventions and the Constitution. Teachers can pick and choose from 24 notes formats, Common Core readings and worksheets, projects and activities that fit your needs and teaching style the best. The packet includes:
I. Content Instruction: The content in this bundle is not just a random selection of activities with unclear expectations. Instructional content was designed with the framework of the key concepts of US History, including political, social and economic development.
1. Articles of Confederation PowerPoint Notes or Stations with Graphic Organizer
2. Branches of Government Notes and Key Vocabulary Graphic Organizer
3. Constitutional Convention and Compromises Common Core Reading with Graphic Organizer
5.Bill of Rights PowerPoint Notes
6.Checks and Balances PowerPoint Notes and Graphic Organizer
II. Activities, Guided Practice and Common Core Readings
1. Constitution Stations
- includes 11 reading stations and two graphic organizer or worksheet options!
2. A complete Constitution Vocabulary Building Activity Set that includes a matching card game, class games and 3 assignment options!
3. Constitution Search and Analysis
4. Interpreting the Constitution: Whose Got the Power Common Core Reading and Activity
5.Articles of Confederation Stations Option with Graphic Organizer
6.Constitutional Convention Storyboard Activity
7.Bill of Rights Playlist Activity
8.Bill of Rights Internet Search
9.Bill of Rights NEWSELA Common Core Research Activity
10.Do You Have the Right?
Common Core Bill of Rights Activity
11.Bill to Law Scramble: Student Competition
12.Bill to Law Flow Chart Group Activity
13. Bill to Law Storyboard Activity
14.Just for fun! Silly State Laws PowerPoint
III. Assessments, Review and Projects
1. Two Part Constitution DBQ (Document Based Questions) Assessment
with 6 Primary Source Documents and Common Core Writing. This assessment is versatile with tons of teacher options for a differentiated classroom.
2. Checks and Balances and Branches of Government Project with two choices that use the same rubric!
3. Constitution Key Concept Foldable Activity
4. Constitution Key Concept Matching Activity with Common Core Writing Assessment with Rubric
5. Key Concept Review Activity with Poster for the year in content
6. Constitution Quiz and Test
- 8 page common core test and academic vocabulary quiz
US History, Instructomania, Pavlovich,