Constitution Day Activities Preamble to the Constitution
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Social Studies Class will be your students' favorite time of the day with this popular, engaging bundle of activities, including foldables, timelines, mini books, bulletin boards, and more! The hands-on units in this bundle will help your students learn and understand the events and concepts of AmerPrice $59.95Original Price $79.00Save $19.05
Your students will have fun learning about the US Constitution with this interactive packet full of engaging activities! The hands-on activities in this resource, including a Preamble puzzle, Constitutional Convention mini book, bulletin board, foldables, and more, will help your students learn and understand all about the Constitution.
Click the PREVIEW button above to take a closer look at everything included!
Click HERE to SAVE 20% by buying ALL 15 Social Studies Interactive Notebooks and Mini Units in one Year-Long Bundle.
This resource includes both a printable version AND a digital version. The digital version is on Google Slides and is perfect for distance learning, independent work, centers, and more!
This helpful United States Constitution unit includes:
• Interactive Notebook Foldables: Printable layered book with tabs and pages for background information, dates, key people, location, and parts of the Constitution. Great for interactive notebooks!
• Preamble Puzzle: Students match phrases from the Preamble with their meanings with this Interactive Notebook puzzle activity.
• Writing the Constitution Mini Book: Students will enjoy creating this informative mini-book to find out about the Constitutional Convention.
• Information Guide: This sheet in included for convenience in note-taking and foldable completion.
• Bulletin Board: Use these pages to create an informative bulletin board display about the Preamble to the Constitution. Includes bulletin board header, illustrated accent pieces, and photo directions. Add the students' illustrated "My Freedoms" pages for a great display!
The packet also includes a teacher-direction sheet with photo examples of the projects in use in the classroom. It is very clear and easy-to-use; basically just print and go! My students loved these activities; I think yours will, too!
If you like this unit, check out my other interactive Social Studies units:
Maps, Continents, and Landforms
Colonial America - Jobs and Trades
The Civil War - Events Leading to the War
Elections and the Voting Process
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, FOLLOW ME and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,