In a pinch? Need kid friendly resources for Constitution Day?
EdVentures 4 Kids' Constitution Day Activities for 2nd and 3rd Grade is for you.
Benefits of owning this great resource:
1. Saves time.
2. Ready to use, just print and go.
3. Complete directions for each activity.
4. Review skills with cross-curricular activities.
5. Promotes reasoning and problem solving skills.
Here’s what you get:
• Complete directions
• Constitution Smart Sources – a student vocabulary resource
• 6 short reading comprehension pages with questions
• 1 time line to make
• 3 handwriting practice sheets – D’Nealian, print and cursive
• 3 differentiated math secret code worksheets
• 2 mapping activities
• The Preamble to memorize
• 2 word searches
• 1 memory match game
• Answer keys
• Suggested books to read
• Links to kid friendly websites on the Constitution
Here’s what teachers are saying:
• Perfect for Constitution Day!
• Great to use as an additional resource with daily curriculum.
Do you know someone who teaches kinder or 1st grade? They might like Constitution Day Activities for K - 1