Also included in
- This bundle contains every single Civics/Government resource from the Mister Harms store! You're getting every single resource but saving BIG with a whopping 20% OFF all current resources. Once the bundle is yours, you will then get 100% off all future products added to the bundle! Buying the bundle$45.00$57.00Save $12.00
- What's In This Bundle?This bundle contains access to EVERY single paid resource in the Mister Harms store! Save big and go for it! It's EVERYTHING! It's the whole kit and caboodle, the whole enchilada, the whole ball of wax, the whole shebang! Whatever you want to call it, you're going to get it al$169.00$290.55Save $121.55
- This bundle contains all of Mister Harms' resources on the United States Constitution. By choosing the bundle you are saving 20%! You also get the convenience of having all of these high-quality resources for your American History, Civics, and/or Government classes in one place! Scroll up to see t$11.50$14.50Save $3.00
Students will gain a knowledgeable understanding of the structure, layout, and content within the United States Constitution.
To better understand the basic information within the U.S. Constitution, students will browse through this primary source document and find the main ideas regarding the 7 Articles and 27 Amendments. Included are 17 questions about the articles and 27 questions about the amendments. All questions (except for one) will be answered with a number. This is a great way to introduce, study, or review the United States Constitution for your civics unit or for a Constitution Day activity. You may even want to group your students and make this into an engaging, competitive race. Whatever method you use, your students will certainly gain a better understanding of the facts and layout of the U.S. Constitution. It's on-point, simple, and the most effective way to understand what is in this important United States document! This resource is available in printable PDF, a digital Google Drive worksheet, and a self corrected Google Forms format.
- A brief set of teacher directions to help you with implementation
- A quick, 3 page worksheet of scavenger hunt questions
- 17 questions that will analyze the original 7 articles of the Constitution
- 27 questions to help summarize the additional 27 amendments
- Answer keys for all worksheets are included!
- Online links to access the full text of the Constitution are included.
- You will receive a printable PDF version, access to a digital Google Drive worksheet, and a self corrected Google Form!
- Which article explains the Judicial Branch and our court systems?
- According to Article II, how old must you be to become President?
- Which amendment outlaws slavery?
- Which amendment gives women the right to vote?
- And more.....
A physical copy of the U.S. Constitution is not included in this product. However, links to online versions of the Constitution are included. If not using the internet, you will want to use the Constitution found in your textbook or another source. This "Constitution Scavenger Hunt" product can be used for studying just the Articles, Amendments, or the entire document for a full overview. Each year, this method proves to be one of the best ways for my students to comprehend the information and layout of the U.S. Constitution. In addition, I also like to use Constitution: The Articles, Primary Source in my unit on the Constitution. This product goes even more in-depth on the original 7 articles of the Constitution! To introduce the Constitution, you will love this set of Notes on the Constitutional Convention! You might even want to create your very own Class Constitution! I hope you enjoy all of these resources on the Constitution. If you do, I highly recommend getting the Constitution Bundle so you can save over 25%!
☞ "I used this as a review two days before my students took a US Civics test and they said it really helped them remember the ins and outs. Concise and to the point without overwhelming!" - Delaynie ★★★★★☜
Thanks so much for stopping by. It's great to meet you! I hope this resource adds value to your classroom. If you have time, I'd love for you to leave a rating on this product with your awesome feedback, and make sure to follow Mister Harms for important updates and savings. I would also love to see how you've incorporated this product into your classroom. Feel free to post a photo of this resource in action and tag @misterharms so I can meet you! I hope you have a wonderful day!
You may also like:
Government: The Bundle Get the bundle and save big!