PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This is an original, 22 page, lesson plan for the Constitution Day/Study.
This pack includes:
- the big ideas in the Constitution (limited government, checks and balances, separation of powers, the Bill of Rights, etc.)
- the history of the Constitution
- the differences and similarities between the Articles of Confederation
and the Constitution
- the weaknesses of the Articles of Confederation
- the purpose of the Constitution;
- the rights contained in the Bill of Rights
- application of the Bill of Rights to everyday life
- the differences between Federalists and Anti-Federalists
- the roles of each branch of government
- background information on the birth of the Constitution
- post lesson assessment
Mrs. Lena, M.Ed.